Saturday 20 February 2010

Bored Now...

Time for a change.

It's occurred to me recently just how bored I am of being myself. I am always the same boring person. I drive, I only go places within my limits, I have no cash, I'm scared to take risks (yet I'll happily hurl myself from a bridge attached to a piece of elastic), I'm a nervous driver, don't like public transport and I'm socially awkward.

But God damn it I'm bored. I think I'm going to start making some changes, taking some chances and see where it goes. I'm going to start by trying to sell some of my stories, then I'm going to take some risks with uni. I've recently taken to showing affection a lot more openly and I'm going to progress this and I think perhaps, at someone else's suggestion, turn it into a project. I'm also going to follow up some of my other projects.

I need to learn to be a little bit different. If I start to relapse into my usual, abusive, miserable self, someone give me a kick up the arse please. Not an actual kick up the arse, but tell me off.

It's time to enjoy life.
Also perhaps to sign up to anger management.

No comments:

Post a Comment