Sunday 4 July 2010

I'm such a stalker

If you're reading this then the chances are that I stalk you on Facebook. or Twitter. Or Formspring. Or even Myspace. Oh yeah you can't hide from me, I know all about you - who you are, what you do, what you had for dinner last night and all about how drunk you got last weekend.

I realised today that I have been using Facebook as my link to the world. I now know that while I can't always find the time to contact someone or send an email that's quite as long as I would like to, I constantly keep tabs on them on Facebook. I check what they're up to to make sure they're alright and what-not.

As pleased as I am to feel like I am not neglecting people on purpose - only to the extent that I know what's going on, not that they know that I know - I can't help but think "wait a minute Joe, you're being a tad of a dick here - if you don't have time, make time."

So I shall from this point forward attempt to make more time to stay in contact with the people I care about - I publish here so that in 4 weeks time you can reprimand me if I have not lived up to this - as well as actually doing my uni work.

So my apologies to my neglected friends, but never fear, I have been stalking every move you make x

No comments:

Post a Comment