Tuesday 2 March 2010

Today has been a good day

For the first time in a long time that I can remember, today has been a good day.

When I say good I don't just mean that it had a few nice moments in it, but I mean a genuinely good day from start to finish. Maybe it was because I went to bed laughing at my ban from Chat Roulette, maybe that was why I awoke with a smile on my face and this started my day.

The sun was out, the sky was blue, the weather was fantastic and I was able to dust off my lightweight Uniqlo Japan jacket and wear it once again. The walk to and from stations was lovely in the clean, fresh air. My train had no ticket machines so my ticket was half price by the time I got one. Then another brisk stroll in the sun took me to News Writing, usually a 3 hour misery and I smiled and laughed all the way through - who can honestly write a story about a panda sexually assaulting people with a straight face?

My tattoos are all healed over too which meant I was able to wear a jacket again. I've been walking around in the cold either in a light shirt or no shirt. Finally I can wear clothes again! On top of this Mouth Issue 2 has arrived. It seems to have an abundance of small mistakes, but I don't care. There were always going to be mistakes and whilst it's not great news, I've worked too hard and I like it too much to let it affect me. Mouth Online went live today too and you can check it here:

http://riveronline.co.uk/09/mouth

You can also do us the favour of becoming a fan on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MOUTH-ONLINE/326490858737?ref=nf

All in all. Well good day.

Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment