Thursday 17 September 2009

Fanboys

I was watching Fanboys this morning.

Yeah, I know it's not out here in the UK yet but I got it while I was in Canada cause I have been waiting for it for so long.
Anyway, it's really good. Very funny and it's full of endless inside jokes for any geeks out there.

But there's a scene in it where they have a quizz - most of the questions are Star Wars related but then they throw in three random phrases: "Louisiana Piledriver", "Mississippi Handbag" and "Blinding the Marlin".
Thanks to the magic of Google and the further magic of Urban Dictionary I now know the meaning of all 3; let me be the first to say....What the Fuck?!

I am forever hearing about weird little things like this, but why? What possible purpose does something like blinding the marlin serve?

That said, I am intrigued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment